Kenny Rogers: The Gambler’s Last Deal is coming to the Five Flags Center in Dubuque, IA! Don’t miss out on Saturday, September 23rd, as Kenny Rogers plays all your favorites, one last time. Linda Davis opens the show at 7:00 pm. Ticket prices range from $54.00 – $124.00. For tickets or more information, go to Ticketmaster.com!
TAG SEARCH RESULTS FOR: "Kenny Rogers"
The Nightly Concert lineup at Nissan Stadium during CMA Music Festival was revealed this morning (3/17) on ABC’s Good Morning America. Taking the big stage this year will be Trace Adkins, John Anderson, Kelsea Ballerini, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Brett Eldredge, Florida Georgia Line, Sam Hunt, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Tracy Lawrence, Little Big Town, Maren Morris, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Kenny Rogers, Darius Rucker, Blake Shelton, Chris Stapleton, Cole Swindell, Thomas Rhett, Keith Urban, and Chris Young.
· The 2017 CMA Music Festival will take place June 8-11 in downtown Nashville.
On this day in 1979, Kenny Rogers scored his ninth Billboard #1 with “Coward of the County”. The song was released as the second single from the album Kenny. “Coward of the County” helped make Kenny a Multi-Platinum album.
The single itself would become a Certified Gold 45, making it one of Rogers’ biggest hits.
The list of performers at Dolly Parton’s Smoky Mountains Rise telethon has grown with the addition of and Montgomery Gentry to the lineup. These artists join previously announced performers Parton, Reba, Kenny Rogers and Alison Krauss, who’ll take the stage on December 13 to raise money for the Dollywood Foundation My People Fund , which was established assist those affected by the recent wildfires in East Tennessee.
· The three-hour telethon will air nationwide on numerous broadcast partners, such as AXS TV, RFD and The Heartland Network, as well as select on-air platforms, including Cumulus Media’s NASH Nights LIVE.
– Keith Urban’s “RipCORD World Tour 2016” w/ Brett Eldredge, Maren Morris – http://keithurban.net
– Florida Georgia Line’s “Dig Your Roots Tour” w/ Cole Swindell, The Cadillac Three – http://floridageorgialine.com/tour-dates/
– Kenny Rogers’ “The Gambler’s Last Deal Tour” – w/ Linda Davis – http://www.kennyrogers.com/#home
PLAYS SHOWS IN KANSAS AND OKLAHOMA THIS WEEKEND (11/25- 26) – Carrie Underwood’s “The Storyteller Tour 2016” w/ Easton Corbin, The Swon Brothers – http://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com/
– Chris Young’s “I’m Comin’ Over Tour” with Cassadee Pope http://www.chrisyoungcountry.com/events
– Miranda Lambert’s“Highway Vagabond Tour” – KICKS OFF IN EVANSVILLE, INDIANA ON JANUARY 28, 2017
On this day in 1977, Kenny Rogers made it to the top of the charts for the second time of his career with “Daytime Friends.” The song was the lead single from his third album, which was also called “Daytime Friends”
Shania Twain will be honored with the Artist of a Lifetime award during the seventh annual CMT Artists of the Year ceremony in Nashville on October 20. Twain will become the first female to ever receive the prestigious award, which was presented to Merle Haggard and Kenny Rogers in 2014 and 2015, respectively.
· Shania is among the ceremony’s 2016 honorees, which include CMT’s top artists of the year: Carrie Underwood, Chris Stapleton, Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan and Thomas Rhett.
· The 90-minute special will be taped live at Nashville’s Schermerhorn Symphony Center and will air on CMT at 9 PM ET.
Dolly Parton has been named as the 2016 recipient of the Willie Nelson Lifetime Achievement Award, which will be presented during the upcoming 50th Annual CMA Awards in Nashville. The prestigious award was established to recognize an artist who has reached both national and international prominence through their concert performances, humanitarian efforts, philanthropy and record sales. The 50th Annual CMA Awards will air live from Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena on November 2 at 8:00 PM ET on ABC.
· Past recipients of the rare Willie Nelson Lifetime Achievement Award are Nelson (2012), Kenny Rogers (2013), and Johnny Cash(2015).
On this day in 2014, the Fifth Annual Darius Rucker and Friends Benefit raised $120,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital at Nashville’s Wildhorse Saloon. Darius was joined by Kenny Rogers, Eli Young Band and David Nail. Other performers include Cassadee Pope, Clint Black, Corey Smith and Thompson Square.
The Seventh Annual Darius Rucker and Friends Benefit will be held on June 6th of this year.
On this day in 2010, Kenny Rogers was honored by the National Music Council at its 29th Annual American Eagle Awards Luncheon at New York’s Hard Rock Cafe. Kenny was chosen as a winner of the awards for the charity work he has done over the course of his career.
Stay updated, sign up for our newsletter.