Jason Aldean and his wife Brittany are expecting their first child together. The couple announced the exciting news on social media Monday (5/8), with Aldean writing, “Been hard to keep this secret but we couldn’t be happier to add to our family. This year just gets better and better. #bunintheoven.” The message was accompanied by an adorable picture of the couple sitting next to an open oven with a hamburger bun placed inside of it. In the picture, Jason is wearing a t-shirt that says “Baby Daddy,” while Brittany is wearing one that says “Baby Mama.”
· Brittany took to her Instagram to say, “SURPRISE!!! WE ARE PREGNANT!!! This was the hardest secret we’ve ever had to keep. This journey for us has been full of many happy times & also many tears… The biggest rollercoaster we have ever been on, without a doubt! All of the moments of heartache were followed by the biggest blessing in the entire world!! We will never take one moment for granted & can’t wait to meet you, sweet baby!!!”
· Brittany’s post was accompanied by a picture of her and Jason sitting on the bed with pink and blue balloons surrounding them.
Jason Aldean’s single, “Any Ol Barstool,” sits atop the country airplay charts this week, giving Aldean his 19th career #1 song. The song is the third consecutive chart-topper off Jason’s seventh studio album, They Don’t Know, following his hits “Lights Come On” and “A Little More Summertime.” Jason reacted to the exciting news, saying, “‘Any Ol Barstool’ brought that classic Country vibe I grew up on, so it’s pretty cool to me that my fans and Country radio took it to number one.”
- Aldean has also announced that his next single from They Don’t Know will be the album’s title track.
Jason Aldean and his wife, Brittany Kerr, both took to social media yesterday (3/21) to share special messages for each other on their two year anniversary. Jason posted a picture of the two sharing a kiss at their beachfront wedding in Mexico, along with the caption, “Happy 2 year Anniversary to my baby! Blessed to get to spend my life with my best friend.” Meanwhile, Kerr shared a sweet video that was filled highlights from their big day. Brittany later shared a picture of her and Jason eating oysters while “pretending we are at the beach!”
Jason Aldean has already started working on his eighth studio album. Aldean updated his fans on social media, sharing a video of him in the studio control room on “Day 1” of the album’s production. Jason says in the video, “Got some pretty good stuff we’re kicking off here with…can’t wait for you guys to hear it.”
· The forthcoming album is the follow up to last year’s release, They Don’t Know, which produced Aldean’s #1 singles “Lights Come On” and “A Little More Summertime,” as well as his current Top 10 hit, “Any Ol’ Barstool.”
On this day in 2014, Jason Aldean’s “When She Says Baby” was sitting on top of the Mediabase Country chart for the second week in a row. The song would also hit #1 on the Billboard US Country Airplay chart and has been Certified Platinum by the RIAA.
“When She Says Baby” was the fifth and final single from his fifth studio album, Night Train .
The first round of performers at the upcoming 52nd Academy of Country Music Awards has been announced and includes current ACM nominees Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, and Maren Morris. Additionally, the Backstreet Boys will make their debut appearance on the ACM stage, teaming up with FGL for a one-of-a-kind performance. Additional acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks.
· Hosted by Bryan and Bentley, the 2017 ACM Awards will be broadcast live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on April 2 at 8:00 PM ET on CBS.
Jason Aldean’s wife, Brittany, surprised her hubby with a special trip to Steamboat Springs, Colorado, for his 40th birthday. While Jason celebrated his big 4-0 yesterday (2/28), the party actually got started on Monday (2/27) with Jason taking the ice to play hockey with a few of his buddies. Brittany took to Instagram to share a picture of Jason and his crew at the ice rink wearing hockey uniforms emblazoned with Aldean’s signature jack and ace of spades logo. Brittney also shared a picture of the two leaning in for a kiss in the locker room.
Bibb County, Georgia, has proposed naming a portion of a road in the city of Macon after Jason Aldean. According to WMAZ-TV, a resolution will to go before the Bibb County commissioners next week recommending that a portion of Pine Street near The Children’s Hospital Navicent Health be renamed “Jason Aldean Way” in the Macon native’s honor.
· The proposal to rename the street comes after Jason performed a hometown concert that raised $500,000 for The Children’s Hospital Navicent Health in April of 2016.