OTTUMWA — On Monday, September 12, 2022, at approximately 1:15 p.m., officers from the Ottumwa Police Department, Wapello County Sheriff’s Department, Iowa Division of Narcotics Enforcement, and the Southeast Iowa Inter-Agency Drug Task Force executed a search warrant at Mindy Lynn Cordray residence located at 301 S. Ward, in Ottumwa.
As a result of the search, officers found distribution quantities of methamphetamine, marijuana, and pharmaceutical medications. As a result of the investigation, Mindy Cordray, age 46, of Ottumwa was charged with the following:
- Possession with the Intent to Deliver More Than 5 Grams of Methamphetamine, a Class “B” Felony
- Possession with the Intent to Deliver Marijuana, a Class “D” Felony
- Failure to Affix a Drug Tax Stamp (2 Counts), both Class “D” Felonies
- Possession with the Intent to Deliver a Schedule 4 Drug (Alprazolam), an Aggravated Misdemeanor
- Possession of a Schedule II and IV Controlled Substances (Enhanced), both Class “D” Felonies.
Cordray is being held in the Wapello County Jail with a $30,300 bond.